The Wages of Sin
Kaynn is a an elven bard of House Phiarlan. His easy-going demeanor masks a razor wit and a mind full of secrets.
- Level 1 Elite Soldier (Leader)
- Kaynn Phiarlan
- Medium Fey Humanoid
- XP 200
- Initiative +5
- Senses Perception +10 low-light vision
- Group Awareness aura 5; non-elf allies in the aura gain a +1 racial bonus to Perception checks.
- HP 28; Bloodied 14
- AC 15; Fortitude 11, Reflex 13, Will 15
- Speed 7; see also wild step
- Action points1
- Majestic Word (Minor; Encounter) • Arcane, Healing
- Close burst 5; Target: You or one ally in burst Effect: The target can spend a healing surge and regain additional hit points equal to your Charisma modifier.
- Guiding Strike (standard; at-will) • Arcane, Weapon
- +8 vs. AC; 1d6+4 damage, and the target takes a �2 penalty to the defense of your choice until the end of your next turn.
- Inspiring Refrain (standard; Encounter) • Arcane, Weapon
- +10 vs. AC (recharge 6); 2d6+4 damage, and each ally within 5 squares of you gains a +1 power bonus to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
- Wild Step
- The elf ignores difficult terrain when it shifts.
- Align. Neutral
- Lang. Common, Elven
- Skills Nature +11, Stealth +10, Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12
- Str 10 (0)
- Dex 12 (+1)
- Wis 18 (+4)
- Con 10 (0)
- Int 12 (+1)
- Cha 16 (+3)
- Equipment leather armor, short sword, dagger, lute
- Created with DungeonMastering.com’s DM Tools
Born and raised in Sharn, Kaynn is a member House Phiarlan. He shows promise in both the artistic and subtle sides of the House’s operations. The lute is his instrument of choice.